Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not)

+23
Lee Carey
Pauli23
barnaby morbius
Lucy McGough
camino real
Dave Webb
Patrick
TOMSPY77
Aspadistra
Graymalkin
Rich Flair
The_Void
Frank
stanmore
Nick Barlow
Colin Hicks
Sid Seadevil
Zoltar
Kate
sheringham
72lf
Johnstone McGuckian
delgadofan
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not)

Post by Lucy McGough Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Mrs Lee wrote:Coraline and it wasn't bad, I enjoyed it and it was another film in 3D. I'd watch it again.
I'm torn between seeing it and enjoying it, or steering clear so I don't ruin the pictures in my head.
Lucy McGough
Lucy McGough
Antediluvian

Number of posts : 3519
Awards : Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Poster10
Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Kindes10
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://skeinofstars.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not)

Post by Mrs Lee Sat May 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Ahh I'm not sure. I haven't read the book or the graphic novel, so I didn't have any imagery to ruin. I'd possibly wait and read the reviews and then make up your mind. I'm always worried about watching an adaptation myself if I've read it before hand, I always prefer watching it first enjoying it and then reading what it was based on.
Mrs Lee
Mrs Lee
Properly wrinkly

Number of posts : 252
Awards : Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Poster10

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltar Sat May 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:X-Men: The Last Stand. It was rubbish. However, in the spirit of fairness I feel compelled to point out that Jean Grey was hot. Especially when she went psycho.
About sums up my opinion of the movie as well. Though I would also mention that Beast was spot on. I think Kelsey Grammer did a great job with the character.
Zoltar
Zoltar
Caring Mod

Number of posts : 5371
Awards : Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Person10
Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Poster10
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Webb Sun May 03, 2009 6:55 pm

I saw the very nearly uncut version of Ken Russell's "The Devils".

Damn fine film.
Dave Webb
Dave Webb
Mod in Occupancy

Number of posts : 1175
Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Person10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://unsatirical.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 am

Just seen the high definition restoration of Powell and Pressburger's 'The Red Shoes'. A fine film that now looks utterly beautiful. Highly recommended!

Full review on't blog, my dears!
Frank
Frank
Justified and ancient

Number of posts : 922
Awards : Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Person10
Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Creato10
Registration date : 2008-11-03

http://www.cathoderaytube.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Flair Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:01 am

Watched Gran Torino yesterday. I'm sure it was advertised as 'racist Clint goes apeshit on neighbours'. It was a lot nicer and subtler than that, with some feel-good moments and some sad bits.
Rich Flair
Rich Flair
Master Deviant

Number of posts : 1656
Rate The Last Film You Watched (Whether You Liked It Or Not) - Page 6 Richfl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonsai.Talker Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 am

Last movie seen: Antichrist.
A lovely movie with beautiful photography, amazing actors, and an insanely good script.

Go see it if you like to be impressed and live something strong in a theatre.
Don't if you care about your naughty life. Especially if you're a man. You'll be traumatized for life. Razz (or at least a week, as friend has reported. Razz)
Bonsai.Talker
Bonsai.Talker
Properly wrinkly

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Flair Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:23 am

I wish I had a "naughty life"!
Rich Flair
Rich Flair
Master Deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonsai.Talker Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 am

Rich Flair wrote:I wish I had a "naughty life"!

Aw sweetie... then go to see that movie, you won't wish that again. Very Happy
Hey, that's a solution, don't get mad! Razz
Bonsai.Talker
Bonsai.Talker
Properly wrinkly

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Flair Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 am

I'll check it out!
Rich Flair
Rich Flair
Master Deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by 72lf Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Had to bring Junior to see Ice Age 3 last week...

Middling tat. had a few moments but instantly forgetable.

Bringing him to the Harry Potter Premier on Thursday night. Dont know whos more excited, him or me......
72lf
72lf
Properly wrinkly

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 am

Being at the the cutting edge n'all that, I watched Borat for the first time last night. Some really excellent moments, I'm sure y'all know what they are.

8/10.
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Flair Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 am

Yeah it rules. I like it best when he brought his s*** downstairs in a bag. And the running of the Jew, with the Jew Egg.
Rich Flair
Rich Flair
Master Deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:51 am

The 'bag' incident was one of a number of highlights in the deep south dinner party - the retard/retired and the bigotry of the Pastor were amazing: and the Rodeo was Awesome, 10/10. Very Happy

And I just don't understand why this wasn't in the movie itself.
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspadistra Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:16 am

Watched 'The Guardian' starring Kevin Costner last night. 5 out of 10. I'm convinced the producers really wanted Eastwood, but couldn't afford him.
Aspadistra
Aspadistra
Justified and ancient

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6