Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series

Go down

Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series Empty Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series

Post by Dave Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 am

This will be a series of stories where the Doctor's Enemies battle it out, ever wanted to know how Daleks would do against Sontarans, or how Zygons would do against Rutans, well there's the place, this series is original from the Doctor Who Forum and it still operating there, if u would like to see more details http://www.doctorwhoforum.com/showthread.php?t=226311

We currently have:

Dan Tessier - TBA
Mordillo - Eisoptrophobia
Vivli - TBA
David J - TBA
UNIT Grunt - TBA

if anyone has any ideas and they will be welcome to join this series, or if u just want to talk about what u think the battles would be like, i would like it if people would be interested in writing.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series Empty Re: Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series

Post by Dave Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 am

I think the series will split so that one half has the Ninth Doctor and the other the Tenth Doctor, i would also like there to be a running theme that something awful come from the Time War and will be revealed at the end, i would appreciate if anyone would want to join or have any ideas.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series Empty Re: Doctor Who's Enemies Battles Series

Post by Dave Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am

Can people let me know if they could do the finale for the series. There was a originally finale idea and if it is possible i would like someone to take up the finale idea because the originally writer has had to drop out.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 am

This is the story synopsis of the finale that i hope someone will take on and develop please.

The Shadow Proclamation call together a number of alien species who have military power, and are trust-worthy. These are the Federal branch of the Martian Ice Warriors, a division of the Sontaran Military, and collections of surviving Silurians and Sea Devils from Earth. An ancient threat is emerging from the edge of the universe, one which will require cooperation and overwhleming power to defeat. But it's effect is blocking the TARDIS from it's specific point in time, so there will be no help from the Doctor.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:05 am

Here's an update: I've decided that there will be a companion called Alice Barnes who will feature alongside the Doctor (apart from some stories, which have been decided). There will be a recurring mystery like Bad Wolf hinting at something terrible that came about as a result of the Time War. The finale has been snapped up, thank you Charles, and i think i would like to see at least stories at halfway point by September. if anyone wants to ask any questions just PM me or message on here.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 am

Ok, i've decided extend the deadline to November, also i need agaiin a writer for the finale, please can someone get in touch if they are interested.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 am

Please can anyone let me know if they would be interested in taking the finale, there is a synopsis u can work from, but if u have any ideas we can decide on what to do.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 am

Dave wrote:Please can anyone let me know if they would be interested in taking the finale, there is a synopsis u can work from, but if u have any ideas we can decide on what to do.

I would like to welcome John Lumic to the team, who is going to be taking up the finale

Here is also the current running order
The Batlle of Technology by David J
The New Gods by Dan Tessier
Eisoptrophobia by Mordillo
Cult Of Skaro Battle by Vivli
Big Top by Dalek Warhol
TBA by John Lumic

Last edited by Dave on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:17 am

I've decided to change the name of one of Alice's siblings from Mike to Jordan so here is the companion profile

Alice Barnes:
First Appearance: My story will introduce at her.
Personality: Caring, strong, confident, but can become vulnerable, very responsible and sensible, but can be quite envy but how things work.
Family: She is the eldest of four children, 2 brother, Dan 12 and Mike 15, 1 sister Ruby 13, has had to helped her single-mum in her teens to look after the other children, has tried to live her own life in the least few years, but can still be quite protective of them.
Reason for travelling with Doctor: He brings excitement in her life and loves the adventure.

Hope this is alright for everyone and I've decided to put the deadline to November/December time.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 am

Could people let me know how they are getting on with their stories.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 am

I've decided for deadline of the series to be March. Can people let me know how they are getting on. Also I need a new writer who will be willing to take up a story of another writer who has had to pull out and said that I can get someone else write it.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 am

Can anyone let me know if they would be interested in writing a story for this series or taking up an idea of people who have had to drop out. Please can anyone with ideas or willing to join please reply to this or message me.
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down