Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24: Day Eight

3 posters

Go down

24: Day Eight Empty 24: Day Eight

Post by Horizon Chaser Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 am

Starts tonight on Fox.

I don't know if I'll watch or not. I haven't made up my mind.

24: Day Eight - back in Los Angeles - every two hours Jack Bauer will torture someone or be tortured or do something violent and will never ever poop.
Horizon Chaser
Horizon Chaser
Properly wrinkly

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

24: Day Eight Empty Re: 24: Day Eight

Post by Patrick Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 am

Is it back in LA? I thought I heard somewhere it was set in New York this time around.

I'll definately watch tonights first two hours, just so that I can get a sense of the flavor this season is going to have.
Patrick
Patrick
Fast-Living Admin

Number of posts : 7957
Awards : 24: Day Eight Person10

24: Day Eight Poster10

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 am

Excellent first two hours last night. And I was right- it is set in New York this time around. Zoltar, as you're just across the river, I'd keep your head down.

So, Iranian President Hassan and President Allison Taylor (now divorced because her ex-husband couldn't stand that she sent her daughter to jail) have successfully conducted negotiations to end Iran's nuclear ambitions. Unfortunately, Hassan's brother isn't too keen on some of the deal points, and he's even less happy about the pretty blond journalist his brother the president seems to be developing an interest in.

Then we have the Russian assassin, smuggled into the country to take out Hassan and make it look like the journalist was responsible. If you've seen the movie The Green Mile, you'll recognize him as the sadistic guard who ended up going insane. The person who hired him appears to be Hassan's brother.

And we have a new CTU, complete with a swaggering Katey Sakhoff of Battlestar Galactica fame who appears to be doing everything she can to hide her true identity. Poor Chloe- all the new CTU systems and software are giving her fits.

Finally, Bauer himself, who probably feels a little like Al Pacino in Godfather 3: "every time I try to get out, they pull me back in!"

Well see how the day goes from there.
Patrick
Patrick
Fast-Living Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 pm

By the way- the name of that Russian assassin... as Doctor Who fans, I think you'll enjoy the irony.

Wink
Patrick
Patrick
Fast-Living Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltar Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Patrick wrote:Excellent first two hours last night. And I was right- it is set in New York this time around. Zoltar, as you're just across the river, I'd keep your head down.
Thanks for the tip.

"Jack Bauer doesn't need to search the internet, he just stares a computer down until it gives him the information he needs."
Zoltar
Zoltar
Caring Mod

Number of posts : 5371
24: Day Eight Kindes10
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content