Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN"

5 posters

Go down

The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Empty The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN"

Post by sparacus Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 am

OK folks, here is one one off Ben Chatham special with an election theme:

"NEW DAWN" Part 1

It is late in the evening, 10 pm. Ben drove the car fast through the Wiltshire countryside, the sound of Bowie's "Earthling" album blasting out from the car stereo. Piers was sat beside him with Katie Ryan polishing her nails in the backseat. Piers is uncomfortable:
"Hey Ben, you drive too fast. And please can we have the music turned down." Ben frowns:
"I'm sorry Piers but I'm annoyed and nervous. Both of these feelings make me drive fast. And this album is mean't to be played loud." Piers reaches forward and turns the music down himself:
"I do not like this CD. Do you not have any Rufus Wainwright?" Ben looks at him:
"I do but it is at home. You should have said that you wanted me to bring it before we set out" Ben tersely replies.
Katie looks up:
"Er since when have you ever put music on that anyone else chooses Ben. Oh and I also suggest that you drive more slowly."
Ben is upset:
"This is just great. I'm facing an extremely difficult conversation with my parents and all you two can do is complain. Furthermore you Katie have only come along for a free ride so that you can visit the dig at Durrington Walls".
Katie carries on polishing her nails.

Arriving at Ben's parents house, Piers leans over to him:
"Look I'm sorry Ben. I know this will be difficult and I'm here to support you." He strokes Ben's supple cheek.
As they are getting out of the car, Ben's mother rushes out of the house in a state of panic and runs up to them:
"Benjamin I'm sorry.... something dreadful has happened. I'm afraid that you've arrived to a crisis."
Ben tries to calm her down:
"Look, whatever it is I will help."
"I'll tell you the details before you go inside so that you don't put your foot in it. We've got Abigail Hendon-Willis in there in floods of tears. The vicar is here as well along with Major Rigby , chair of the local Conservative Association. Abigail is our local Conservative candidate in the upcoming election."
"Why is she upset?" Ben asks:
"Yesterday, little Jenny Braithwaite who lives in the village told her mother that she'd been interfered with. Initially her mother laughed, putting it down to something the child had picked up from reading the lower-class press. However she later found that a pair of the child's knickers had vanished from the washing line and became alarmed. Little Jenny has identified Abigail as the perpetator and the newspapers have got hold of the story."
Ben is disturbed by the news and his mother leads them into the house. Inside is a woman of about 55 crying on the sofa and the vicar is handing her a brandy to calm her nerves:
"Its all a mistake.... a lie....." the woman is mumbling. Ben steps up to her:
"You must be Mrs Hendon-Willis. Did you steal the child's knickers? Have you knowledge of their whereabouts?"
"No no.. this is monstrous" the woman screams.
"What kind of family do you come from?" Ben asks her. Ben's mother intercedes:
"Benjamin, the Hendon-Willis' have farmed in Wiltshire for seven generations."
Katie turns to Ben:
"Perhaps she stole them for her husband".
"My husband is dead" Abigail screams.

Ben suggests that they all calm down and have another brandy. He notices that his father is absent:
"Where is father?" he asks.
"At the shooting club Benjamin." his mother replies.
As she speaks, the news comes on the television and they all sit in stunned silence as the first item is a series of scandals involving candidates from all major parties. A senior Labour candidate for Grimeton near Sheffield had been caught running a Thai brothel in the basement of the town hall. And the Liberal canidate for Feningham was caught on CCTV exposing his posterior to a group of pensioners in a shopping mall before dancing down the street in a tutu."
Ben is suspicious:
"I cannot believe that these cases are coincidental. Who stands most to gain from discrediting the major parties? Its not as if Harold Saxon is still around."
"Theres always the UPB" his mother comments.
"Who? I'm sorry but I've been away in France." Ben replies.
"The United Party of Britain" she replies. As she speaks the UPB leader appears on the television. Ben is shocked as he recognises the face on the screen.
"What? This.... this can't be true."
The face on the screen is that of the 11th Doctor.................

.................to be continued.
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Number of posts : 356
Awards : The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Lionhe10

The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Poster10
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Empty Re: The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN"

Post by sparacus Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 pm

OK folks, here is part 2 of this major story:

"NEW DAWN" Part 2

Ben stares at the screen in a state of shock:
"The Doctor.... it can't be.. *to his mother* how long has this UPB Party been active?"
"Oh they've come from out of the blue. When you were in France they suddenly started appearingon the news and rising rapidly in the polls. Much of this is due to their leader Jonathan Smith. He's a very well spoken young man. And handsome too" his mother replied.
"He is very nice certainly" Piers adds. There is an akward pause as the older people in the room look at him with distain. Mrs Chatham then changes the subject:
"I can't see the UPB getting in round here. They talk too much about this multiculturalism nonsense. We don't have those sort of people in Wiltshire".
"Apart from Swindon" the vicar adds, chewing a honey scone.
"And the less said about Swindon the better" Mrs Chatham retorts and they all nod.

Meanwhile Katie has ushered Ben to one side:
"You see how old fashioned my family is" Ben laments.
"Never mind that, what the hell is the Doctor doing? Why is he leading that Party?" Katie demands.
"Obviously I've no idea Katie. However there must be a valid reason why he needs to win this election.
Just then the door goes and in walks Mr Chatham carrying a rifle:
"Hello everyone."
"How was the shoot?" Mrs Chatham asks.
"Oh splendid. I shot my load and ended up with three grouse and six rabbits".
The sound of Mr Chatham's voice fills Ben with anger and he rounds on his father:
"I need to speak to you alone if you please" he shouts. Mr Chatham looks sternly at him:
"I have only just come in Benjamin. *Gesturing towards Piers* and who is this person?"
Piers answers himself:
"I am Piers."
Mr Chatham frowns:
"I hope Benjamin that you and this young man are not planning to share the same room tonight."
Before Ben can reply there is a bang on the door and a woman bursts in, agitated, with a burly man:
"Where is she? Where is the pervy bitch who molested my little Jenny?" She sees Mrs Hendon Willis: "Where are her knickers?"
Mrs Hendon Willis starts to cry and Mr Chatham intervenes:
"Please leave this house or I will have to use this rifle".
"What kind of people are you" the mother screams.
"I did not interfere with your Jenny. I have never stolen young girls knickers off washing lines and sniffed them" Mrs Hendon Willis sceams , crying. The burly man scowls:
"So how do you know they was sniffed? We ain't said owt about sniffin'" he says.
"It just came into my head. I'm sorry. I've no history of sniffing girls knickers or boys knickers. We have farmed in Wiltshire for seven generations" Hendon Willis retorts.
"That means nowt. There was a farmer's lad over in Chippenham whose 'obby was dressin' up in girls panties and letting the local garrison watch. Before long they was all at it."
Mr Chatham raises his rifle:
"Until you people learn to control your emotions you can leave this house. This has all been a mistake. This lady is innocent. And you have offended the vicar by talking of knicker sniffing. Now leave."

Later, Ben, Piers and Katie are sitting in the car talking after Ben stormed had out of the house needing to calm down. He is upset:
"How dare my father make that comment about me and you sharing a room. After all he has done. As soon as those people have gone I'm going back in and confronting him."
Katie frowns:
"I think Ben that we have to prioritise the Doctor. Your idiotic family will have to wait."
Ben lets Piers wipe the tears from his eyes while he texts the Doctor on his special phone. However the text won't send". Ben looks up, concerned:
"This is irregular. The Doctor's phone never switches off. I fear that something must have happened to him and that person on the tv is an imposter........."

.............. to be continued.
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Empty Re: The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN"

Post by Rich Flair Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 am

I notice from real life that if a recepient has his phone turned off it is still possible to text them.
Rich Flair
Rich Flair
Master Deviant

Number of posts : 1656
Awards : The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Poster10
The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Richfl10

Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by barnaby morbius Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 am

sparacus wrote:OK folks, here is part 2 of this major story:

"NEW DAWN" Part 2

"I've no history of sniffing girls knickers or boys knickers. We have farmed in Wiltshire for seven generations" Hendon Willis retorts.

still cutting it
barnaby morbius
barnaby morbius
What about moi computer?

Number of posts : 1609
Awards : The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Person10
The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Lionhe10
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:05 am

sparacus wrote:"I do not like this CD. Do you not have any Rufus Wainwright?"

Ben should definitely have been playing Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk.

Grimeton near Sheffield

Very Happy

the less said about Swindon the better

I take it you've tried to circumnavigate The Magic Roundabout then spara. Wink

"Oh splendid. I shot my load and ended up with three grouse and six rabbits".

Awesome. 10/10. lol!
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054

Back to top Go down

Post by sparacus Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:32 am

OK folks, here is the next part of this topical political thriller:

"NEW DAWN": Part 3

Ben puts his foot down on the accelerator and zooms off out of the drive:
"There is no time to lose. We must get to London and find out exactly what is going on. Katie, please text Kyle and ask him to meet us at Operation Delta's London operations HQ in two hours. Piers *tossing a pile of leaflets to him* please fold these Conservative election leaflets and place them in the impressive looking envelopes attached. We may have time for a bit of leafleting when we get there."
Ben unwinds the window and lets the air blow through his luscious golden hair, the sunlight illuminating his perfect cheekbones and smooth skin.

Later they arrive at Operation Delta's London offices where they are greeted by Corinne Shaw:
"Hi Ben. Its great to see you as always. What is going down?"
"The leader of this United Party of Britain is the newly regenerated Doctor. Except I believe its a doppelganger of some sort" Ben replies. Corinne frowns:
"They're currently leading in the polls what with all these recent scandals. And now apparently a Conservative candidate has just been arrested for streaking down the mall singing 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' and wearing only an imitation crown" Corinne states.
Ben grimaces and enters the building for a crisis meeting and a coffee. Kyle arrives and they all sit in the office sharing ideas:
"Where is this UPB Party based?" Ben asks.
"I have their address here. Its in Holborn" Corinne replies.
"Then we'll go there and confront this pseudo Doctor. On the way we can deliver these Conservative election leaflets to people in the street. Don't waste them by giving them to tourists but British foreigners are ok".

They walk to Holborn, Ben attempting once again to contact the Doctor. Arriving at the address they ring the doorbell. A tall, dark-haired man in a suit opens it:
"We wish to see your boss. We are from Operation Delta and here is my ID card which allows us to enter any building in the UK" Ben states. The man lets them in. Ben is suspicious as he expected at least a bit of resistance. Inside the rooms are almost bare and there is a strange odour about the place. Katie grimaces:
"This place stinks like a sewer. Don't they wash in this Party?" she comments.
They are led into a large room with no furnishings, not even a carpet. The man leaves.Kyle is bemused:
"This ain't right Ben. I think we may 'ave walked into some kind of trap." Suddenly a grinding sound begins and the walls begin to move in to their left and right. Ben realises that they are going to be crushed to death...........

................... to be continued.
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by sparacus Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 am

OK folks. Here is the next action-packed instaulment:

"NEW DAWN" Part 4

The walls move in closer. Kyle removes one of his shoes and uses it to break the window, rapidly knocking out the shards of glass. The team scramble out and jump down onto the street just in time as the walls close completely in.
"I hope you are not intending to suggest going back in there Ben. Because I won't" Katie states.
"I think we need to consider our next move carefully. Lets find a quiet cafe or bar" Ben replies.

They find a modern looking bar, tastefuly furnished in a futurist style with Severini paintings on the wall. They order a bottle of chardonnay and some tasteful starters while Ben tries to phone the Doctor again but to no avail. The bar is quiet except for a plasma tv in the wall showing american music videos. Ben grimaces:
"That awful music is the only thing that spoils this place. Otherwise its very refined" Ben comments.
"Oh I quite like this stuff" Kyle replies, watching some US rap artist with a baseball cap turned the wrong way on the screen. Ben is irritated:
"Kyle, the best music video ever made is 'Prince Charming' by Adam and the Ants. The awful americanised rubbish being shown here is pure drivel."
Corinne sips her wine:
"So what do you suggest we do now Ben?" she asks. Ben casts a sad look towards her:
"Lets just eat first. Then a plan may come to me."
As they eat, the music video ends and the news comes on the plasma screen. It shows the Doctor campaigning in East London and the announcer states that 'Mr Smith' will shortly address a public rally in Trafalgar Square.
"Ere why don't we go there now and see if we can confront him like" Kyle suggests.
"Thats an idiotic idea as usual. We'd never get near him" Katie replies, shooting a look of distaste at Kyle. However Ben intervenes:
"I agree with Kyle. Its worth a try at least. Lets finish this then go".

Arriving at Trafagar Square, a crowd has already gathered for the rally. Katie is irritated:
"Most of these people look like tourists" she states.
"Never mind that, I'm just wondering how to go about confronting the doppelganger Doctor. We need something to create a distraction while Kyle, Piers and I grab him. One of you girls will have to jump onto the stage and do a topless streak and in the ensuing commotion we'll get him and drag him away." Katie scowls:
"Oh perlease. That is ridiculous Ben. And theres no way I'm doing the streak. Corinne can do it, given her penchant for that sort of thing." Corinne smiles sardonically:
"Oh I wouldn't want to deprive you of a rare opportunity to show your breasts to someone else dear" she replies. Katie smiles:
"Better an exclusive showing than easy access" she states. Ben intervenes:
"Look you can both do it. It adds to the commotion".

A short while later they hear the sound of cheering as the car carrying the UPB leader arrives. He gets out and shakes a few hands before leaping up onto the stage. As the crowd cheers, Katie and Corinne remove their tops and leap onto the stage. The paparazzi frantically start taking pictures as Kyle leaps up and punches the Doctor in the face while Ben and Piers help drag him off the stage and away. In the confusion they lead him over the road and pretend they are helping along a drunken mate. Meanwhile a car draws up beside them; it is Paul Farraday whom Corinne had texted earlier asking for his participation. As Paul drives them away, Ben turns to the Doctor:
"What the hell is going on Doctor" he asks. However a strange glow envelopes the Doctor and he starts to change form..............

.................... to be continued.
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnstone McGuckian Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 am

It's a
Spoiler:
Johnstone McGuckian
Johnstone McGuckian
Youngster Mod

Number of posts : 1722
Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by sparacus Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 am

OK folks. Here is the next action-packed instaulment:

"NEW DAWN" Part 4

The walls move in closer. Kyle removes one of his shoes and uses it to break the window, rapidly knocking out the shards of glass. The team scramble out and jump down onto the street just in time as the walls close completely in.
"I hope you are not intending to suggest going back in there Ben. Because I won't" Katie states.
"I think we need to consider our next move carefully. Lets find a quiet cafe or bar" Ben replies.

They find a modern looking bar, tastefuly furnished in a futurist style with Severini paintings on the wall. They order a bottle of chardonnay and some tasteful starters while Ben tries to phone the Doctor again but to no avail. The bar is quiet except for a plasma tv in the wall showing american music videos. Ben grimaces:
"That awful music is the only thing that spoils this place. Otherwise its very refined" Ben comments.
"Oh I quite like this stuff" Kyle replies, watching some US rap artist with a baseball cap turned the wrong way on the screen. Ben is irritated:
"Kyle, the best music video ever made is 'Prince Charming' by Adam and the Ants. The awful americanised rubbish being shown here is pure drivel."
Corinne sips her wine:
"So what do you suggest we do now Ben?" she asks. Ben casts a sad look towards her:
"Lets just eat first. Then a plan may come to me."
As they eat, the music video ends and the news comes on the plasma screen. It shows the Doctor campaigning in East London and the announcer states that 'Mr Smith' will shortly address a public rally in Trafalgar Square.
"Ere why don't we go there now and see if we can confront him like" Kyle suggests.
"Thats an idiotic idea as usual. We'd never get near him" Katie replies, shooting a look of distaste at Kyle. However Ben intervenes:
"I agree with Kyle. Its worth a try at least. Lets finish this then go".

Arriving at Trafagar Square, a crowd has already gathered for the rally. Katie is irritated:
"Most of these people look like tourists" she states.
"Never mind that, I'm just wondering how to go about confronting the doppelganger Doctor. We need something to create a distraction while Kyle, Piers and I grab him. One of you girls will have to jump onto the stage and do a topless streak and in the ensuing commotion we'll get him and drag him away." Katie scowls:
"Oh perlease. That is ridiculous Ben. And theres no way I'm doing the streak. Corinne can do it, given her penchant for that sort of thing." Corinne smiles sardonically:
"Oh I wouldn't want to deprive you of a rare opportunity to show your breasts to someone else dear" she replies. Katie smiles:
"Better an exclusive showing than easy access" she states. Ben intervenes:
"Look you can both do it. It adds to the commotion".

A short while later they hear the sound of cheering as the car carrying the UPB leader arrives. He gets out and shakes a few hands before leaping up onto the stage. As the crowd cheers, Katie and Corinne remove their tops and leap onto the stage. The paparazzi frantically start taking pictures as Kyle leaps up and punches the Doctor in the face while Ben and Piers help drag him off the stage and away. In the confusion they lead him over the road and pretend they are helping along a drunken mate. Meanwhile a car draws up beside them; it is Paul Farraday whom Corinne had texted earlier asking for his participation. As Paul drives them away, Ben turns to the Doctor:
"What the hell is going on Doctor" he asks. However a strange glow envelopes the Doctor and he starts to change form..............

.................... to be continued.
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by sparacus Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 am

OK folks, here is the next part of this gripping & topical adventure:

"NEW DAWN": Part 5

The Doctor slowly transforms into..................

.............. a Zygon! Ben is horrified as the creature stares at him.
"I knew that you were not the Doctor. What are you and where is the Doctor?" Ben exclaims.
"The Doctor is in our underground base, as is his TARDIS. We have been planning this takeover for a long time. We have already duplicated several leading figures in the UK establishment. Once I am elected as Prime Minister we will have control of the major positions of power".
"Ere, why not just duplicate the present PM like an' save all the 'assle" Kyle asks.
"It would be noticed. That leader has a personality difficult to mimic. We wish to move slowly. We are only a small invasion force. We will use our positions of power to sow discontent between this country and its allies. In the meantime the main invasion force will arrive."
Ben nudges Kyle:
"Let me ask the questions Kyle. That way they will be sensible ones." Ben stares at the alien:
"Why are you telling us all of this?"
"Because you will not be believed. You have no evidence." Suddenly the creature lurches forward and grabs Paul round the neck. He swerves the car and crashes into a lampost. The zygon transforms back into the Doctor, leaps out and runs off.

Later the team are discussing recent events in the lounge at Operation Delta's London HQ. Paul has put Schoenberg's violin concerto on in the background and is pouring Katie and Corinne, who have been released by the police, a drink.
"That was highly embarassing. It took them an hour to verify our Operation Delta credentials at the station, during which time we had to put up with lewd comments. Still at least someone appreciates my breasts" Katie states, staring pointedly at Ben. Piers is irritated:
"Ben has no time for your body. He loves only mine" he exclaims. Katie laughs sardonically:
"Ben is confused thats all. He will straighten himself out. Then you'll be dropped like a sack of french onions" she exclaims, sipping white wine. Piers is upset:
"Why do you say these things? You are trying to come between us." Ben intervenes:
"Please stop this both of you. We need to focus on the issue of these aliens. The Doctor has told me about these zygons. We need to somehow identify where their base is and rescue the Doctor."
"Should I contact Torchwood?" Corinne asks.
"Torchwood is defunct in the UK at the moment as anyone with half a brain knows" Katie shouts at her. Ben intervenes again:
"Well we always have Shakey Jake".

A while later, Ben and Kyle arrive at Jake's home on the outskirts of Cambridge. It is a ramshakle converted barn on the outside but packed with sophisticated equipment inside. Jake is pleased to see them:
"Hey man like its cool to see you both. Lets chill and hang out" he says, offering them a massive joint.
"We're here on business Jake. We need you to locate an underground alien base in the UK" Ben states:
"Hey thats far out man. Yeah far out. I can dig the vibes. They're here man, among us."
"Never mind the spaced out nonsense Jake. Use your equipment to find the location" Ben states firmly.
Jake goes to a futuristic piece of computer technology and starts to feed in information.
"What we need like is to find a source of energy. This device can detect all forms of energy emission yeah then filter out that of human origin. Its real groovy man". Jake enters more data then grins:
"Hey man its done. I've found it. Like wow".
"Ere where is it then?" Kyle asks.
"Right under the O2 arena! Far out man!"

................to be continued.
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 am

Blimey spara, we wait 5 weeks for the next installment and then 4 turn up at once (including a duplicate - perhaps it was a Zygon as well!)

sparacus wrote:"Oh I quite like this stuff" Kyle replies, watching some US rap artist with a baseball cap turned the wrong way on the screen. Ben is irritated:

Wonderful prose there. Very Happy
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 am

Johnstone McGuckian wrote:It's a
Spoiler:

Good call Johnstone. Very Happy
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Flair Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 am

10/10, awesome
Rich Flair
Rich Flair
Master Deviant

Number of posts : 1656
Awards : The Ben Chatham Election Special: "NEW DAWN" Poster10

Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sparacus Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

OK folks, here is the concluding part of this popular story:

"NEW DAWN": Part 6

Ben, Kyle and Jake arrive at the O2 arena a short while later. Meeting them there are Paul, Corinne and Katie, whom Ben has texted. Paul is armed.
"Good thinking Paul. There may be Zygons all around here" Ben comments. They walk up to one of the side entrances and Kyle hammers on the door. A burly security man approaches from the side:
"Hey Whaddayou lot want. There is no show tonight" he shouts. Ben flicks his golden hair out of his eyes:
"I don't like your manner and my first impression of you is that you're a thug. Please let us in" he exclaims.
"Don't you get funny wi me you tosser" the security man responds. Paul pulls a gun on him:
"You are obstructing an investigation. We are from Operation Delta. Here is my ID card. Let us in now" Ben firmly states. The guard unlocks the door and they walk into the dimly lit building. Jake had a sophisticated handset device which he views.
"Hey like this scanner shows that there is a concealed entrance somewhere around here to the underground chamber. Like far out" he comments.
"You lot must be off you're bleedin' 'eads" the security man exclaims. Ben is irritated.
"Your general manner and use of invective suggests that you are unlikely to be a zygon. Nevertheless you annoy me" Ben states.

They come to a door which Jake examines:
"Its like in here guys" Kyle and Paul kick the door in to see a cleaners store room full of mops and buckets. The team search around for a hidden lever or panel. Suddenly there is a strange glow all around them and they immediately find that they've all been beamed down to an underground control room. Ben is shocked to see the Doctor tied to a chair & gagged with tape. The TARDIS is in a corner.They rush forward and Ben rips off the gag:
"Are you ok Doctor? I presume you're the real Doctor. Where are the zygons?" There is no need for an answer as suddenly three of the aliens appear from another room, armed with alien weaponry. Paul turns around quickly and opens fire before the zygons van raise their guns. However the aliens simply vanish into thin air. The Doctor grins and laughs:
"Well done all of you!" From the TARDIS, Amy Pond emerges clapping her hands:
"I'll second that. You've all done a great job". Ben is confused:
"What the hell is going on Doctor? Where are the zygons?" The Doctor grins:
"Oh them. Well they never existed. Not these ones anyway. All a bit of a game Ben. I wanted to test Operation Delta's effectiveness as an organisation. So we set up this little deception, Amy and I. This place is actually a former Torchwood London base, now defunct. We created the zygon images using some old Mosanoid technology here wired up to the TARDIS. It even made me appear like a zygon to you." Ben frowns:
"But... what about that room with the moving walls. And those men?"
"All UNIT men in on the ruse. And we designed the room knowing that you'd be able to easily escape through the window. I mean the zygons would hardly have left a window in there. However I must say that you and your team have passed the test with flying colours. You correctly suspected that I would never try to gain political power and that I must be an imposter. You correctly located this base as the source of activity. And this is down to your superb leadership Ben!"

Later Ben, the team and the Doctor & Amy are enjoying a drink in the Mermaid wine bar. Katie is a little annoyed with the Doctor:
"Im still annoyed that I had to go through that topless incident just to satisfy that test of yours. I suggest you apologise ". The Doctor grins:
"Ok I apologise. However I would like to propose a toast to Ben for, unlike you, accepting this little test with good grace and being so effective. To Ben". They all raise a glass to Ben. As they do so Barry Tuck arrives:
"Hey do you ¤¤¤¤heads want to order any grub? *notices Amy* Hey love, I've not seen you before. Nice jugs. Hows about coming home with me tonight. Its as they say, a woman's legs are like best mates, but sometimes even best mates have to part." Ben is annoyed:
"Just take our order without the discourteous comments Tuck" he exclaims. They order the food and another bottle of wine.

THE END
sparacus
sparacus
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Wow, that was a bit of an anti-climax there spara. No zygons.................... Crying or Very sad
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down