Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return!

3 posters

Go down

Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return! Empty Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return!

Post by Charlie Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm

The Third Doctor Script Series

I'm planning a series that involves the Third Doctor and Liz Shaw set between the TV stories, “The Green Death” and “The Time Warrior”, once the Doctor has had his TARDIS returned to him. Now, within the series, Liz Shaw has been away from the Doctor for about four years. He has been through everything with Jo, and it is hinted that he has had a few adventures on his own afterwards as well.

The series will be written in the script format of about 40-60 pages per episode. This may seem a lot to fit everything into one story, but it isn't. Trust me. To create a story is difficult, which is why I have given the minimum it took me to give a story a well-rounded story to it.

Now, you can incorporate anything you want, within reason, I don't want any adult themes, but that scariness that's in the series and the fantastical stories that erupt within them. I have a friend who says it's difficult to create a story now because Doctor Who is likely to have done it already.

The first few episodes would deal with some animosity that Liz feels towards the Doctor. She doesn't feel that the Doctor treats her as an equal, but an assistant, and if anyone knows Liz, we know that she isn't this character at all, she's quite head-strong and knows what she wants from life. After the first episode, you have to know that she is presumed dead by the people on Earth. I will tell more to writers once I have received offers.

I'll also need editors, so if you don't want to write, but would prefer to help edit then that's fine. If you'd like to write a story and edit another, that's good too.

There'll be eighteen episodes in total, so, I'll post here a list of which episodes are taken and which aren't. Then you can pick and choose which episodes you'd like. If you'd like to write a two-parter, then I have included a few places I would like this to happen.

Now, once I have writers, I'll expect most stories by December/January. I'll post precise dates closer to the time, and some time in April for the actual viewing of the series.

I look forward to hearing from you.

1.1: TBA – Charles Heathcote
1.2: TBA – Charles Heathcote
1.3: TBA – Honeybear
1.4: TBA – Honeybear
> 1.5:
> 1.6:
1.7: Alban Elued – Charles Heathcote
1.9: W2 – Johnstone McGuckian
> 1.11: TBA - Undesirable No.1
> 1.12: TBA - Undesirable No.1
> 1.17: TBA – Charles Heathcote
> 1.18: TBA – Charles Heathcote
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return! Empty Re: Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return!

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 am

> 1.5:
> 1.6:
1.7: TBA – Charles Heathcote
1.8: TBA - Eccleston91
1.10: TBA - Undesirable No.1
> 1.11
> 1.12
1.13: TBA - Eccleston91
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return! Empty Re: Third Doctor Script Series - Writer's Needed for Liz's TARDIS Travelling Return!

Post by Johnstone McGuckian Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am

Looking forward to this one. And I get to write a sequel to one of my favourite stories.
Johnstone McGuckian
Johnstone McGuckian
Youngster Mod

Number of posts : 1722
Awards :
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:00 am

Hello charles, i would like to join Smile
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:45 am

Dave wrote:Hello Charles, I would like to join Smile

Sure, which episode would you like? If you'd like a two-parter, then there are episodes 5&6 or 11&12. Then again, if you'd rather write just one-part there's fifteen or sixteen.

> 1.5:
> 1.6:
1.8: TBA – Eccleston91
> 1.11:
> 1.12:
1.14: TBA - filmferox
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 am

thanks, if it is alright, i think i would like to try a two parter maybe 5&6. have u looked at the link i sent u yet?
Dave
Dave
Youngster

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Dave wrote:thanks, if it is alright, i think i would like to try a two parter maybe 5&6. have u looked at the link i sent u yet?

> 1.5: TBA - David J
> 1.6: TBA - David J
> 1.11:
> 1.12:

Only four episodes now. Smile And yes, I've looked at the link. I've just not replied, yet. Apologies.
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:03 am

Please, is there any chance that someone would feel like writing an episode?
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 am

> 1.5: TBA – David J
> 1.6: TBA – David J
> 1.11: TBA - johnlumic
> 1.12: TBA - johnlumic

And that leaves two episodes, please I need writers!
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Unfortunately johnlumic has had to pull out of the series, which means that we are now four parts down.

So, for the next two days these four parts will be around to be taken, if they aren't then I'll do some jiggery-pokery and TADA!

And could all writers please give me updates about their, eps, either here or through PM.

> 1.11: TBA -
> 1.12: TBA -
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Updates please. I have PMed writers and it would be nice if writers would please either post here or reply to said PM's.

So far, I have written plans for my six episodes. I am leaving the two-parter spot clear, as I may or may not write it myself. If any other writers would like this spot, please post in this thread and send me a synopsis in a PM, thank you.

> 1.11: TBA -
> 1.12: TBA -
> 1.15: TBA – Charles Heathcote
> 1.16: TBA – Charles Heathcote

Thank you.
Charlie
Charlie
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down