Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World"

2 posters

Go down

Rate "The Enemy of the World"

Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_left50%Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_right 50% 
[ 1 ]
Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_left50%Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_right 50% 
[ 1 ]
Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_left0%Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_left0%Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Empty Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World"

Post by The Co=Ordinator Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:27 am

With the return of the missing episodes, and subsequent download on itunes, plus impending DVD release, there can't be a better time to re-evaluate this mid-era Troughton story. Have your say!
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054
Awards : Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Person10
Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Richfl10

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Empty Re: Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World"

Post by Hacky Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I can never come up with a number score.
I enjoyed this one, but I have to admit I had to rewatch parts 5 and 6 because I thought I missed a scene where the Doctor ends up in the records room.

No monsters? It's not so bad when there's some action. Those first couple of parts were strong.

Hacky
Hacky
Not-quite-wrinkly

Number of posts : 83
Awards : Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Creato10

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Empty Re: Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World"

Post by The Co=Ordinator Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 am

Hacky wrote:I thought I missed a scene where the Doctor ends up in the records room.
Yup, massive plot hole. As I posted in the Missing Episodes thread, Parts 1 & 4 are the best for me. Love the whole elevator to the bunker section in episode 4, the story takes a huge and unexpected turn at that juncture.
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054
Awards : Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Person10
Rate/Re-rate "The Enemy of the World" Richfl10

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down