Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor

+9
Rich Flair
Sid Seadevil
barnaby morbius
Jennyjenkins
stanmore
Zoltar
Patrick
The Co=Ordinator
Frank
13 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Empty Re: Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor

Post by Patrick Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Sid Seadevil wrote:Dear God....it speaks!

I blame the Eocene.
Patrick
Patrick
Fast-Living Admin

Number of posts : 7957
Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Person10

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Poster10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Empty Re: Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor

Post by Sid Seadevil Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:11 pm

If you want someone to blame, look in a mirror.
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Number of posts : 8275
Location : Back from charting the Undiscovered Country - it wasn't all that
Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Poster10
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Person10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:12 pm

As this is his thread, on this occasion only I blame Frank.
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054
Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Person10
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Richfl10

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltar Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Patrick wrote:And you have no idea how easy it was to bribe the Snow Miser!

Yes, I've struck a deal, and this year the rest of you get to experience the sort of winter I normally do. Meanwhile, it's nearly 60-degrees and sunny in the Rocky Mountain West today. MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!
Or you're still the snow-loving Faux Patrick and have secretly been in league with him all along... Suspect
Zoltar
Zoltar
Caring Mod

Number of posts : 5371
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Poster10
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Kindes10
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Zoltar wrote:Or you're still the snow-loving Faux Patrick and have secretly been in league with him all along... Suspect
*pssst*

I think you're on to something there, old fellow... Suspect
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Poster10
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Person10

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Sid Seadevil wrote:
Zoltar wrote:Or you're still the snow-loving Faux Patrick and have secretly been in league with him all along... Suspect
*pssst*

I think you're on to something there, old fellow... Suspect

You two are both overlooking a very important philosophical point: Only Nixon Could Go To China.

And only Patrick could make a deal with the Snow Miser.
Patrick
Patrick
Fast-Living Admin

Number of posts : 7957

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 pm

[quote="Patrick"]
Sid Seadevil wrote:You two are both overlooking a very important philosophical point: Only Nixon Could Go To China.

And only Patrick could make a deal with the Snow Miser.
Er....okay..... Suspect
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Umm, right.

Bravo, Frank on your book!!
Kate
Antipodean Eye of Sauron

Number of posts : 858
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Creato10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Kate wrote:Umm, right.

Bravo, Frank on your book!!
Indeed. Very much so in fact. I'll also thrown in a Hooray! Cos I won a copy of this marvellous book in the CT competition.* Smile

*and a wonderfully unexpected piece of Christmas luck it was too.
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:11 am

Sid SeadeviI wrote:I'll also thrown in a Hooray! Cos I won a copy of this marvellous book in the CT competition.* Smile

*and a wonderfully unexpected piece of Christmas luck it was too.
I know you did. You just wrote in the answer, then typed in "give me the book" 3 times and sent it - and you won. They probably didn't even know it was you who won. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Elliott H. Seadevil on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited into English with the help of my wonderful Uncle Sid)
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 am

Even Google Translator can't figure out what you said hatchling.
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 5 Richfl10

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:59 am

The Co=Ordinator wrote:Even Google Translator can't figure out what you said hatchling.
Welcome to my world... Twisted Evil
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 am

The Co=Ordinator wrote:Even Google Translator can't figure out what you said hatchling.
Sorry. I've written it in English now. Smile
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:Sorry. I've written it in English now. Smile
Thank heavens for that!
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 am

You were the one who wrote the first one anyway I'm the one who fixed it
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:15 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:You were the one who wrote the first one anyway I'm the one who fixed it
O....KKKKKKKKKK....... confused
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:17 am

you shouldn't be confused you know I was the one who fixed it
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:you shouldn't be confused you know I was the one who fixed it
Riiiigggghhhhhhhtttttt..... confused confused
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:20 am

Yep you know I'm right
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:Yep you know I'm right
In your dreams, hatchling. In. Your. Dreams.
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 am

I wrote the fixed one
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:30 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:I wrote the fixed one
This is like one of those nightmares you simply can't wake up from...
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 am

its not a nightmare
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:its not a nightmare
Strange. The nightmare ended the moment you went home...
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm

haw haw
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next