Outpost Wrinkly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor

+9
Rich Flair
Sid Seadevil
barnaby morbius
Jennyjenkins
stanmore
Zoltar
Patrick
The Co=Ordinator
Frank
13 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Empty Re: Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Then it began again when you logged back on... affraid
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Number of posts : 8275
Location : Back from charting the Undiscovered Country - it wasn't all that
Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Poster10
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Person10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Empty Re: Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 pm

No it didn't mine did though
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Number of posts : 508
Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Person10
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Hmmmm....one of us is wrong...
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Poster10
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Person10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:57 pm

I know one of us is wrong

Spoiler:
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Person10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:I know one of us is wrong

Spoiler:
Patrick? Patrick, I know that's you wearing an exceedingly unconvincing "Hatchling" rubber mask.

Take it off immediately. You look ludicrous.
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 am

barnaby morbius wrote:

i'm going to get it- we need to support struggling writers!

First sensible thing uttered in this thread for a number of pages! Honestly, you disappear for Christmas and come back to find some very peculiar goings-on!
Frank
Frank
Justified and ancient

Number of posts : 922
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Creato10
Registration date : 2008-11-03

http://www.cathoderaytube.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 am

Frank old man. Blame Patrick!
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 am

It seems Patrick is being blamed for everything...Sad
Frank
Frank
Justified and ancient

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Creato10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 am

Frank wrote:It seems Patrick is being blamed for everything...Sad
Why, only because it's true old man. Don't allow that angelic look of boyish innocence fool you.
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 am

Sid Seadevil wrote:
Frank wrote:It seems Patrick is being blamed for everything...Sad
Why, only because it's true old man. Don't allow that angelic look of boyish innocence fool you.

Don't listen to him, Frank. I was framed!
Patrick
Patrick
Fast-Living Admin

Number of posts : 7957

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Poster10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am

Patrick wrote:Don't listen to him, Frank. I was framed!
Yeah. Framed in a "Most Wanted" flyer!
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott H. Seadevil Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 am

Yes in a wanted poster
Elliott H. Seadevil
Elliott H. Seadevil
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 am

Elliott H. Seadevil wrote:Yes in a wanted poster
Now, now. Let's not pick on poor Patrick. We can begin that again tomorrow.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 am

SuperExtraSpecial YAY!

My copy of the book has just arrived! All other considerations have been duly set aside and forgotten about until I have devoured said newly arrived volume's contents.

Very Happy
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 am

My copy arrived yesterday. Won't be able to even start on it for a couple of weeks, but very much looking forward to reading it in due course. Smile
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Richfl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:39 am

We haz it! We iz da bombz! Very Happy
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Co=Ordinator Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 am

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Biglogo
The Co=Ordinator
The Co=Ordinator
Tony the CyberAdmin

Number of posts : 11054
Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Richfl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 am

Oooooooooh shiny. Consider that image stolen co-opted for future use.

Smile
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 am

You're all mad.

Glad that you have copies and I hope you enjoy the book very much. If either of you have time etc once you've read it could you say a few kind words on Amazon?

Mind you, you might hate the bloody thing... Shocked
Frank
Frank
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 am

I'm on the Victory of the Daleks chapter and can tell those who have just received the book that I find it decidedly good... Frank's views about the new Dalek design seemed spot on to me (I am just home and was reading that section on the bus - no doubt I was the envy of all the other passengers as they spied the book Wink ).
andrea
andrea
Justified and ancient

Number of posts : 695
Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Kindes10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 am

Excellent news! And I hope you ensured the other bus passengers were given ample opportunity to note down the book's title for ordering later... Wink
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 am

Sid Seadevil wrote:Excellent news! And I hope you ensured the other bus passengers were given ample opportunity to note down the book's title for ordering later... Wink
Oh dear, perhaps not. Next time I will stop reading five minutes before my stop and lay the book face up on top of the shopping bag on my lap and then all will be able to see easily. How about that for a plan?
andrea
andrea
Justified and ancient

Awards : Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens - Exploring the Worlds of the Eleventh Doctor - Page 6 Kindes10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 am

andrea wrote:Oh dear, perhaps not. Next time I will stop reading five minutes before my stop and lay the book face up on top of the shopping bag on my lap and then all will be able to see easily. How about that for a plan?
That should work a treat, andrea. The more potential buyers we can promote the better. Remember, every sale is an additional encouragement towards an author's getting started on their next book.*

*It also pleases the publisher's no end too.
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid Seadevil Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 am

Frank wrote:You're all mad.

Glad that you have copies and I hope you enjoy the book very much. If either of you have time etc once you've read it could you say a few kind words on Amazon?

Worry not, me old duck - I'll most certainly be more than happy to leave a few, carefully considered, choice words on Amazon for you. P:)
Sid Seadevil
Sid Seadevil
Older than Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:24 am

Frank wrote:You're all mad.

I will write a bit - I already have a few words in mind Smile - but think I should read a bit more before doing so. Unfortunately, I should warn you, I am a slow reader...

I bought your book from amazon rather than the publisher in the hope that when someone bought something which I had also bought that thing that appears saying something like 'People who bought this item also bought...' would show your book!

Hmm, that is one horrible sentence but never mind...
andrea
andrea
Justified and ancient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next